March 16, 2014
To register, click HERE or the St. Paddy’s logo on the right!
When? Sunday, March 16th, 2014
What Time? 10:30 a.m. start
What do you get for your entry fee? Click HERE to find out.
Email Todd Hanson if you have any questions.
Packet Pick Up at Paddy’s American Grille
- Saturday March 15 – Noon to 2:00 PM
- Sunday March 16 – 8:30 to 10:00 AM
■USATF Certified Course (NH10005RF)
■Awards for top 3 finishers and age division winners
■Course-side bagpipes, aid stations and spirited support
■Awards to those displaying the best St Paddy’s spirit
■Food and refreshments at the post-race “St. Paddy’s Party”
■Quality long sleeve tech shirts (men’s sizes) to the first 900 registrants
■Pint glasses to ALL finishers
■Returning to our event this year is a Little Leprechauns” Kid’s Fun Run at 9:45AM. Registration on-site prior to start.
Reminders and Important Information
- Parking is plentiful and close
- If you plan to walk or run with a stroller that’s awesome! We just ask that you start toward the back of the group.
- Bring your ID!
- Runners must have Race Bib and ID to enter the beer areas
Race Start and Finish
Paddy’s American Grille
27 International Drive.
Portsmouth, NH 03801
at the Pease Tradeport
Please like New Heights on Facebook.